Monday, June 24, 2013

30 Minute Steak Marinade

It was a sticky, hot summer day yesterday. A little storm front came through, and thankfully cooled it down a bit so we were able to light the grill. No way was I (and by I, I mean Mr. L), going to stand at a hot grill in 100 degree heat. Yuck!

I ran to the grocery store earlier with my mom, and picked up some yummy looking steaks. I used my go-to steak marinade recipe, and they were perfect! It's a quick marinade to put together, and you only need to marinade the meat for about 30 minutes. I love easy prep!

Ingredients
*We cooked 6 smaller steaks. If you're using large steaks, or a big amount, you will need to adjust the recipe size.

1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 tbls. Steak Sauce *Like A1, or Heinz
2 tsp. Minced Garlic
1 tsp. Steak Seasoning
1 tbls. Red Wine Vinegar


Ready for the grill!

Directions
Whisk all ingredients, and put in a large Ziploc bag, or container with a lid. Add steaks and make sure marinade covers meat. Refrigerate marinated steaks for 30 minutes. Throw on the grill when ready to go!



Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment