Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Easy Garlic Bread

We had spaghetti dinner with my parents last night, and my mom asked me to bring the bread. I didn't have any fancy bread on hand, to make garlic bread with, but we did have leftover hot dog buns. When I was younger, we always used up leftover bread and buns to make garlic bread with and it's always delicious! Here's my super simple recipe.

Ingredients
1 Stick Softened Margarine or Butter
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
2 tsp. Dried Parsley
Leftover Hot Dog or Hamburger Buns



Directions
Place a large cookie sheet in the oven, and preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Yes, preheat it WITH the cookie sheet in the oven.




Mix the softened margarine/butter, garlic and parsley. Spread on faces of buns. When oven is preheated, place buttered bread FACE DOWN on cookie sheet and toast 5-7 minutes or until bread is nice and golden brown.




That's it!


No comments:

Post a Comment