Sunday, June 23, 2013

Salsa

This is one of my sister's recipes, and it's become one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. It's highly requested by family and friends, at any get-together. It's sort of a mix between salsa and pico de gallo, and it's amazing.

Ingredients
4 Large Ripe Tomatoes, diced
1 Large Red Onion, diced
1 Green Bell Pepper, diced
1/2 a Bunch of Cilantro, chopped
1 tbls. Garlic, minced
1 Packet Taco Seasoning
1/4 Cup Red Wine Vinegar *This is an about measurement. I add the vinegar little by little, and taste as I go. I usually end up adding about a 1/4 cup. So just play around and see what you like.
Salt and Pepper

Directions
Mix everything in a large bowl, seasoning and tasting as you go. Chill for at least an hour before serving.



Please ignore my badly manicured thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment