Monday, June 3, 2013

Getting back to blogging! An update...

Wow! It's been over a year since my last post, and I apologize! I started my blog, with the intent on daily posts, but life had other plans...

Things have sort of slowed down a bit, and I am determined to get back in the blogging game!!

Let me give you a little update on our life. Mr. L is still a hard working diesel tech, but has gone on a new shift schedule and meals have been a bit difficult in our household. He works 2pm-1am, so we don't get to have meals together as a family much. I still love to cook, it's just not as satisfying to prepare a big meal and eat alone. Little L is now 3 years old! She is spunky and still a food lover. She's really good about trying new things. She's also going to be a big sister!! Baby L (another girl) is on the way! Due to arrive this October.

This past Christmas, Mr. L and Little L got me my dream present. A Kitchenaid stand mixer!! It's bright green and has made my cooking adventures so much fun! I love finding recipes, just so I can use it. So, you'll probably see it in a lot of upcoming posts.

Dinner is already cooking and I will be posting recipes tonight!

Lots of love,
Mrs. L

No comments:

Post a Comment